hippie house decorating ideas

hippie house decorating ideas

- hi guys! welcome to my crib… i mean my apartment. (upbeat music) i'm making a juice, obviously. i like need a mega jar. fennel is like, so key right now that i'm expecting. the biggest morning sickness queller ever.


nice and gingery. this is my fridge. sometimes it's a happy place, sometimes a scary place. fermented veggies, my mom made this kimchee for me. and it's like gold, it's so good for the tummy and digestion. my seed and mill


organic tahini. always store your nut butters and seed butters in the fridge, because they go rancid really quickly. oh, aloe, guys, you just like cut it up andrub it all over your face and it's the best thing ever. turmeric: really warming, really cleansing anti inflammatory.


let's move on, i'm gonna grab my juice. okay, my obsession with cookbooks. obviously the heroine of the slow food movement alice waters. happy hippie cooking, i feel like it just sums me up. i bought it in ibiza andi saw it and i'm like, yes, happy hippie cooking. let's go downstairs.


really simple. i'll show you guys whati keep by my bedside. use that as your affirmation today. let's keep going. my bathroom! i've been taking a bath almost everyday, it's so good. sometimes i put coconut oil in my bath. when you leave it seals your skin,


it's literally the most moisturized thing in the entire planet. here, pregnancy theme, i make my own belly oil, which i actually use everywhere. i mix almond oil as the carrier oil, and jojoba oil, raw aloe,which i got in ibiza. you can use like, lavender essential oil, or rosemary, i use lavenderbecause it's calming.


it smells really yummy. my micro-needler, i don'tknow if you can see, but there are teeny, teeny,teeny tiny needles on here. and they puncture the skin in a good way to promote collagen and boost circulation. very essential. my son’s, i guess, area. he's obsessed with dinosaursand monster trucks right now. look what we happen to be reading:


we're going to the farmers market. i did not have thisbook when i was little, i had like, goodnight moon. now it's like goodnight acorn squash. i guess that's it guys, jude's about to get up so, i have to go but, thanksfor coming to my house. see ya, bye.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: